Thursday, May 29, 2014

Guest Post - Olivia Goodley

 Olivia Goodley shares her experience as the 2013 Little Miss Henry County Fair Queen:

Olivia Goodley 2013 Little Miss Henry County Fair Queen
This past year as the 2013 Little Miss Henry County Fair has been very interesting and so much fun! It started with an exciting fair week and I got to pass out trophies and ribbons. We got to ride fun rides like the ROCK-O-PLANE and eat lots of yummy fair food.

I spent a lot of the summer going to other pageants and getting to be in parades. I took lots of pictures and made many memories with Lauren VanDeVelde, Lauren Matson and Kelli.  I also got to do some things with the runners up too. I loved spending time with Brooke and Caroline, Kiersten and Jolee, and Jordan and Molly.  They were awesome and made me laugh a lot!
In parades we got to throw out candy or just wave. There are all kinds of parades, and some are cold, some can be very hot or they can be perfect. Some are during the day and some at night when you can light up your cars.  

Other fair pageants are hot or cold, and even in gyms; the pageants that are in gyms are hot, hot, hot!!!
We went to state pageant, Queen Lauren did AWESOME. Me and Jr. Lauren got to share a room it was a blast. We even went to the pool.

We helped collect and deliver toys for the Toys for Tots program. I donated the bike I won at the pageant.  I hope some little girls is loving that now that it is warm out.  I also was lucky to get many new dresses from the mall and online.  Trivia night was tricky, tricky, tricky and very fun.
Throughout the whole year, my pageant director, Kelli took me, Lauren and Lauren to fun places together. It has been amazing!  I am looking forward to a few more parades and also crowning the new Little Miss Henry County Fair in June.  

Olivia Goodley

2013 Little Miss Henry County Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment